Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cafeteria Entertainment

ISU has installed several flat screen TV's all over campus. A couple in the commons, one in the Lincoln Quads Dinning Hall, I believe there is one in Stalker Hall, and there maybe others. The one that bothers me the most is the one in the Quads Dinning Hall, it has been installed for several weeks now and has never been turned on.

Tonight was a "special" dinner, it was themed Tour of North America, with food from Charleston and Miami. With this theme they also provided some movie entertainment. The Dinning Hall was showing Forest Gump , but not on the flat screen that has been installed, no it was a another TV that they brought in to the dinning hall. I am so glad that the money I put in to improving the school isn't really doing anything, or at least I am not getting anything back in return.

(image coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment