Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Building I Love


I feel that I have always had an obsession with older buildings, I love the way they look and how much detail was put into the inside and outside architecture and decor. You don't really see that in buildings that are built today. The detail put into a building really gives it its character, it almost brings the building to life. And I think that an older building that has been well maintained or restored and is still used today, almost allows you to step back in time when you step through the doors.

I have only been to the Indiana Theater once, but the minute I walked through the doors, I felt like I was stepping back in time and almost a little under-dressed for the occasion. I would love to go back soon, and ask to see if I can take some picture of the inside. This place is amazing in my eyes, and I think you will see what I am talking about if you were to go see a movie there. In visiting the building again I plan on learning more about its history. When that happens, I will post another blog and tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment