Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Little Background



I know there is a place in my profile for some basic information about me, but I'm anything but basic. I was born in Peoria, Illinois and moved to Kentucky when I was 4 years old. Started school there and made it all the way to the third grade before my dad took a new and better job in Arizona. I was only in Arizona for 2 years, but in those 2 years I learned a great deal of it's history. Then we moved for the third and final time (I hope) to Indianapolis, Indiana. I completed 5th through 12th grade in Lawrence Township. Since living here in Indiana I honestly haven't learned much about it's history.

I never really have been interested in learning about a places history. Well at least not learning about it on my own and through my own research. But after enrolling into my English class this semester, I have become more interested in learning the history of the place I call a temporary home, and even the place I call home. I have started this blog because it is part of my English 305 assignments. I attend Indiana State University in Terre Haute, I am majoring in Criminology and Criminal Justice and Minoring in Psychology. In my blogs I will be talking about my temporary home, Terre Haute, and it's history as well as what has changed about it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment